COX Multimedia Group (CMG) provided aerial and terrestrial imaging services to Ghirardelli Associates, the prime construction management consultant, for the federally funded Sonoma County Boyes Boulevard Bridge Replacement project. Ghirardelli’s services include project management, resident engineering and contract administration, civil and structural construction inspection, office engineering, and source inspection. Key components of the project include:
- Traffic Control Procedures – Full road closure with detour
- Utility Relocation
- Environmental permit work window restrictions
- Close proximity to public (residential homes)
- CIDH piling with gamma gamma testing
- Precast girders, source inspection at fabrication yard & oversight of erection on site
- Bridge & retaining wall structures construction
- SWPPP Oversite, this is a Risk Level 3 site
The image below is one of several interactive 360 degree panoramics (panos) that are included in a virtual tour of the site prepared by CMG. The tour consists of panos, links to additional information about the project on Sonoma County and Ghirardelli’s websites, a few still images, and a short video closeup of the concrete finishing machine.
Viewers may click and drag the image frame to pan and tilt, zoom in and out with the mouse scroll wheel, or use the buttons at the bottom of the frame to navigate as described. The individual panos are composed of a series of overlapping photos that are stitched together. Ghosting and mismatched images result from movement of subjects in the scene. This virtual tour may also be viewed on mobile devices.